Friday, December 7, 2012

Letters to baby #3

Hi my little sweetpea!
It's been 9 days since we've known of you! Yesterday I thought I was feeling so sick because of you, but it turns out I just had the stomach bug. I'm starting to feel better but feeling very hungry all the time yet I can't eat what I'm craving. When I try to eat I feel nauseous. I hope this passes soon.

Last night I was laying on the couch feeling yucky and your daddy came up to me and said "well the good news when all this is said and done this is what we'll get out of it." Then he turned his iPod to me and showed me a picture of baby Collin feeding himself food for the first time. Then he showed me 3 more adorable pictures of Collin. If I hadn't been feeling so bad I probably would have cried seeing your daddy get that excited. It was so sweet to see him smiling and looking excited at what we'll have in just 8 short months!

Once I start feeling better I want to start cleaning out the extra bedrooms to make room for you! I already know what colors I want use and what furniture I want to buy for you! 

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment