Monday, December 17, 2012

Letters to baby #6

Hi baby
Today I wore my "fat pants" and they are actually the first pair of pants I did not had to unbutton after eating lunch! I think my "fat pants" will soon become my everyday pants. Not just my, I'm bloated or need to do laundry pants.

This afternoon several men from our church made lunch for the ECC staff. I am so blessed to work there. I am very happy there and am treated so well. I pray that someday you will be able to have a job that can fulfill your spiritual gifts and that you love. 

Very soon I can tell my co-workers about you! They are all going to be so happy for your daddy and I. I bet a few of them already know. Either they have noticed my bloated belly or they have noticed the glazed and exhausted look I give them! 

Uncle Mike came over on Saturday to help Daddy build a walk-in closet in our bedroom. I am excited for this project to be over with so we can start to clear out the second bedroom and get your room ready be cleaned, painted and then slowly filled with baby stuff!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment