Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Letters to baby #4

Hey Baby!
13 days since we've known and have only told 3 people! This has been one of the hardest secrets! Daddy wanted to tell his friend David over the weekend. I asked if it was because he just needed to tell someone so I said that was fine. We showed Emily and David the "gift" we're giving your grandparents for Christmas and Emily asked "seriously?!" and gave me a big hug! Emily and I went to a church Christmas play and I wasn't feeling well during the dinner. I was happy she knew why I didn't feel well so I didn't have to keep it a secret! The next day we went to Grandma and Grandpa Baker's for Uncle Mike and Aunt Debbie's birthday and I so badly wanted to tell everyone about you!! 

I'm still not feeling 100% better from the bug I got. But then again I'm not sure if you're causing the pops, and gurgles or if it's the bug! I have to wait 11 more days till I can give Nana her ornament.

Tomorrow you'll be 7 weeks! You're making me so sleepy!

Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment