Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bump Week 13


How far along: 13 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 8 (120 to 128)  
Maternity clothes: Just a belly band!
Have you started to show yet: A little...
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Great except weird dreams
Food cravings: Milk, egg rolls, soft pretzels with cheese and pretty much whatever food commercial/Pinterest recipe I see.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I don't eat small meals often
Best moment this week: Graduation to my second trimester, eating homemade gluten free egg rolls, and my husband finishing up my walk in closet!
Worst moment this week: Still have slight bladder pain
Miss Anything: Not really
Movement: No
Gender prediction: Boy! I couldn't help myself, I took a Chinese gender prediction quiz and another gender prediction quiz and they both said BOY! However, I'm getting excited to think my little "appleseed" could be a girl!
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Exercise, even if it's just 20 minutes of stretching on the living room floor while watching TV, you'll start to feel more prepared for delivery, and this will help your body relax.
Looking forward to: More energy so I can organize our extra rooms and my new closet!


Keep an eye out for my post on First Trimester Surprises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment