Friday, January 11, 2013

Letters to baby #7

Hi Baby!
We just got back from a week long trip to Give Kids the World in Florida with the staff at ECC. I finished my 10th week and started my 11th week in FL. You're the size of a LIME. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate another week of you growing so big and strong in my belly than in the sunny state of FL. While on the trip I saw lots of sick children and it made momma very sad for the mothers who can't see their babies run, jump, eat, or play. There are moments when I get very nervous that you won't be healthy. Then I am quickly calmed down knowing that God knows our future. He knows what you look like, what your beautiful voice and cry sounds like - even before me and he won't give Daddy and I anything that we can't handle. 

Almost everyone knows about you! We still have two couples to tell and will hopefully find time to see them real quick or call them before we see the doctor on Monday!! I'm strangely calm calm about the appointment...which you'll learn momma is not always calm with change or exciting things. I usually think and plan for the worst possible news or outcome. I hope you don't inherit this from me!

Right now I feel great! My belly is slowly getting bigger and at the end of the night I definitely look pregnant! But when I wake up in the morning - you can't even tell! I've only gained about 2-3 lbs. which is great! I'm eating more and different foods are starting to sound good again. I am still very hungry, often. I'm also tired at the end of the night and for the most part I sleep great. I do wake up once during the night to go potty but I fall right back to sleep. I am having strange vivid dreams! My energy is slowly coming back but I still need to rest!

I'm looking forward to: 
hearing your little heartbeat
posting our ultrasound photo on facebook
finishing the closet in our room so we can clean out your room
And my next meal :)

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment