Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Letters to baby #8

Baby
You're 12 weeks old today and the size of a plum! The last few days I've been a little sad. I think it has a lot to do with not getting enough sleep due to your daddy's new schedule. He is taking classes to be a volunteer firefighter and possibly become a firefighter! We will know more by the time you're born if this is something daddy wants to keep doing or not. AND this cold weather always makes mommy sad in January. I took Reece on a walk after work today and that seemed to help me feel better. I came home and dusted the front room (there was drywall dust all over!) cleaned the bathroom and the shower (you don't want to know how long it had been since I last cleaned the shower - but I'll just say it took a LOT of scrubbing!) I ate dinner with full intentions of cleaning the 1/2 bath and folding laundry but I'm still sitting down and probably won't get up until I have to go potty, then it's back to the couch! Even though I JUST ate I can't stop thinking about crab rangoon and egg rolls. Non of which are gluten free!

I promise I will get to the other bathroom and laundry by the time you're here!

Love you baby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Baby! I'm your Nana! You will be my second grandchild! Kayla is my first, she is sitting next to me in the video your Daddy took when you're Momma told me she was going to have you! We are all so excited to add you to the family! Kayla will have a first cousin and her Mama will finally get to be an Aunt! Your Papa Tom wanted to go right out to the garage and "whittle" some thing for your nursery! I'm going to start crocheting your Christmas stocking! That is one of our family traditions! But for now Baby you and your Momma just need to eat and sleep! I love you already! Nana XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all just too precious! I am so happy for you and Tyler! Baby Baker is a very lucky little guy(my prediction, and I have never been wrong except for my own pregnancy)/girl! Enjoy every moment of pregnancy and getting spoiled. Being pregnant with your first is a special time for you and your husband to share. Savor every kick and flutter and smile you get from strangers staring at your growing belly :) Lot's of love to you and your growing family! I'm sure you have lots of support but, should you ever need to talk or want some words of encouragement from an old friend, feel free to contact me. -Emily Worth-Benbow

    ReplyDelete