Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bump 12 weeks


How far along: 12 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 8+ (120 to 128)  
Maternity clothes: Just a belly band!
Have you started to show yet: No
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Great except weird dreams (last night I had a dream that I was eating taco bell, and actually tasted the tacos!)
Food cravings: Milk, nectarines (tomorrow it will be different!) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs, tortilla chips and brushing my teeth
Best moment this week: Hearing your heart beat!!!
Worst moment this week: I found out I have a bladder infection :(
Miss Anything: Coffee 
Movement: No
Gender prediction: Boy! (I really have no idea!)
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water and don't push yourself!
Looking forward to: getting out of the first trimester, and dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment