Monday, January 14, 2013

Ultrasound & Doctor Visit # 1

Hello my sweet baby
Today we got to see your beautiful face for the first time. And hear your heartbeat (166 beats per minute). Once the tech put the wand on my belly I could see your tiny body. Your dad said "there really is something inside there!" I grabbed ahold of your daddy's hand and happy tears streamed down my face as we watched the nurse take different pictures of your tiny little body. Then she played your heartbeat and I couldn't help but smile and cry as I watched your little arm move across your body.

That was one of the most incredible moments of my life and I'll never forget it. The doctor says so far everything is perfect! I have so much comfort knowing that you're healthy and being able to see you! I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your little round face.

I love you my precious little baby

No comments:

Post a Comment