Monday, March 4, 2013

Bump 18 Weeks

I didn't have a chance to take a nicer picture this week.
I thought I would, hence the no smile face. I really am happy!
I like that my shadow is in the picture :)
How far along: 18 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 (120 to 130)
Maternity clothes: BellaBand and long shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Great! Still having strange dreams
Food cravings: Frozen juice, spicy foods, McDonald's french fries
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Best moment(s) this week: Feeling more movement. I have felt rolls and some pressure really low on my belly.
Worst moment(s) this week: More headaches this week. Maybe it's my eyes?
Miss Anything: Nope
Movement: Yup!
Gender prediction: Girl?!
Belly Button in or out: In - it's beginning to flatten out a bit
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat so much junk food!
Looking forward to: Finding out if you're a BOY or GIRL on Tuesday, March 5!!!!!

In other news...
This week Reece turned 3. So I made him a pumpkin, banana cake with yogurt frosting. He has been super spoiled since the day we got him. I promise we'll spoil you too (probably more, but don't tell Reece!)


No comments:

Post a Comment