Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bump 19 weeks

I changed out of my Sunday clothes then
remembered I didn't take my picture! So here I am in my jammies...

How far along: 19 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 (at home I went from 120 to 130) When I went to the doc on Tuesday she said I went from 127 to 134. But the scale at home is different. I'm going to listen to the doctor on this one!!
Maternity clothes: BellaBand and long shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Great, except last night (daylight savings time, maybe?) I woke up at 4:30 wide awake! I was able to go back to sleep about 1.5 hours later.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Best moment(s) this week: Finding out you're a girl! Feeling you kick on my hand! Shopping with Nana. Ordering the crib and dresser/changing table. Going for a walk outside with daddy and Reece
Worst moment(s) this week: More headaches!
Miss Anything: Nope
Movement: Yes
Gender: Girl!
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery, getting the dresser/changing table and crib

In other news...
You got your first gift/book from Nana

While shopping with Nana she bought you two outfits that just melt my heart!
See how little?!

Love the little bloomers!


No comments:

Post a Comment