Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bump 32 Weeks!

Photo by Simple Joy Portraits
How far along: 32 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 23+
Maternity clothes: Yes
Have you started to show yet: Yes - a woman at the zoo yesterday said she could see the outline of my baby....?
Stretch marks: None, and I'm still just putting regular lotion on once a day. My belly is starting to itch more so I'm trying to remember to drink lots of water and put lotion on my belly if it's handy.
Sleep: Not great this week. I only had 2 good nights. Friday and Saturday night I slept awful. 
Food cravings: Ice Cold water or the ice at work. It's ALMOST as good as hospital ice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Best moment(s) this week: Buying the night stand for your nursery to finish it off (picture below)! I also got containers to put your clothes in, which made my "C" personality very happy. We also had a cookout for my work, a birthday cookout for our friend Adam, hung out with friends Friday night, and went to the Zoo Saturday. Maternity pictures on Sunday, and visiting with your Aunt Megan! It's been a busy week but very productive at home and with friends. I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit. Your (great) Aunt Beth sent you a Gund bear, just like the one I had when I was a baby (picture below)!
Worst moment(s) this week: There have been some things I can't mention that have made me very sad. But things seem to be doing better...
Miss Anything: Sleep, walking for an extended period of time and not stopping
Movement: Yes - you're dad felt my belly last night and said, it doesn't seem like she has that much room to move around in there!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: Still on, getting a little tight in the mornings.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I think about meeting you but sometime grumpy because of my lack of sleep.
Weekly Wisdom: If you're tired - NAP! I laid in bed Saturday, after the zoo, for a quick nap and fell asleep for 3 hours. My body was trying to tell me something and I'm so glad I listened.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks (or as your dad and I call them...BHs) have been more frequent along with some mild cramping. 
Looking forward to: Finishing up details in the nursery (the last thing we need to do is decide if we're having scripture verses in your picture frames or pictures. That will probably not be decided for a few weeks).

In Other News...

Updated Nursery Photos
Night Stand

Gund Bear

Poms above crib



1 comment:

  1. The night stand is perfect and so is the Gund bear from Aunt Beth! I hope Alaythea gets as much loving from hers as you did from yours! Do you remember how many times I fixed his nose? :-)

    ReplyDelete