Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bump 34 Weeks!



How far along: 34 weeks & 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 25
Maternity clothes: Yes
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Been sleeping great this week, minus my mid-night potty breaks
Food cravings: Ice, and ice water still
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Best moment(s) this week: Going to the pool with your Grandma Baker, spring cleaning and resting!
Worst moment(s) this week: Feeling uncomfortable
Miss Anything: My body. AND a nice cold beer!
Movement: Yes, you pushed REALLY hard on my belly Saturday night that I thought for sure I'd have a bruise! 
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: OFF! My fingers are officially swollen. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get them off.
Mood: Happy and excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Go swimming - it's amazing! 
Symptoms: Swollen feet and fingers. Having a harder time breathing.  
Looking forward to: Again, slowing down, and finishing up my spring cleaning. 

In Other News...
I spent all day Saturday scrubbing the house and then decided to take a shower. While in the shower I gave it a good scrub. Then after cleaning it I thought it would be nice to lay down to stretch out my back. Once I got down in the shower, I was not able to get back up! I debated calling for your dad to come get me but thought at the volume I'd have to yell for him to hear me he might think my water broke or something. I eventually maneuvered my arms behind my back and prop myself up. When I told your dad I almost called him to help he me laughed really hard and said he wised that I had called him so he could laugh...So sympathetic :)
I don't have a picture of this event because no one, including myself, would like to visually remember that image

I added something fun to your nursery...

We finished up in the garage...






Reece laying on the sheets from the closet

Your extra clothes are all stored in the garage...

Your dad and I went to Riverfest to listen to music this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment