Monday, April 8, 2013

Bump 23 Weeks


You can't really see how big my belly is, but it's there!
How far along: 23 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13
Maternity clothes: BellaBand, maternity jeans, long shirts, and some maternity shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Great, except I woke up at 4 am one morning ready to clean and do laundry. If my "nesting" has set in already I'm doomed. 
Food cravings: Sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Best moment(s) this week: Going to see my Nana and Papa Tom! Trying gluten and not having bladder pain!!!
Worst moment(s) this week: I had a couple grumpy days...
Miss Anything: Wine, beer, margaritas 
Movement: Yes, lots of wiggles! 
Belly Button in or out: In, and very shallow, everyday when I look down it keeps getting shallower, and shallower! 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Most of the time I've been happy except I did have a few grumpy days when everyone and everything made me mad. Then I'd be sad - for no reason. 
Weekly Wisdom: Do yoga, or little stretches. 
Looking forward to: Your daddy putting the crib together this upcoming weekend, and hopefully finding some fabric to recover your rocker, which used to be mine!

In other news...
We went to visit Nana and Papa Tom over the weekend. We always enjoy going down to see them!
Saturday, Nana and I bought two maternity tops, two pairs of pants, and a dress! 
We went to Jersey Cafe for lunch




where I (intentionally) tried gluten for the first time in 9 months...delicious


Daddy and Papa Tom worked on the deck




Saturday night we went to a bonfire at Uncle Mark's

Then on Sunday I made breakfast for everyone, we went to church then we celebrated Nana's birthday! These are some of her coworkers friend's, children. She LOVES being around kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment