Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bump 25 weeks



How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 (probably much higher by now! - dang sweets!)
Maternity clothes: BellaBand, maternity jeans, long shirts, and some maternity shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes - umm see photo above
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Great! I wake up to roll over then fall fast asleep again. I can't sleep in very late on the weekends - I hope that doesn't go away too soon. 
Food cravings: Sweets! M&Ms, cakes, cookies, fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all
Best moment(s) this week: Scheduling our anniversary trip! Having our first shower (photos below)
Worst moment(s) this week: My grandpa Jr. (your great grandpa) went into the hospital for possible gall bladder pains and they recently found out he has a tumor on his liver. We find out more information Monday (tomorrow).
Miss Anything: Just the usual - my evening glass of wine... 
Movement: Yes! You are a very active and strong little girl!
Belly Button in or out: In...ish
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Two words - panty liners! 
Looking forward to: Our friend showers next weekend!

In Other News...
Two nights after getting home from work this week I've found that I have thrown away my mascara. I am not sure why I keep doing that but I'm now nervous to end my make-up routine!

We got the vents cleaned this weekend. Reece had to stay in his cage and was not very happy to be segregated from the "guest!"



Fogwell Family Shower! 




Your grandma Baker was so sweet to make a yummy chocolate fountain bar! You REALLY enjoyed this!


PINK rice crispies! 



PINK punch!

Taco Dinner Bar

We also celebrated your grandpa's 60th birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment