Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bump 26 weeks


A good friend (Meghan) and I are having babies together!
This is a picture of us at the shower. You're both girls, and we're so excited to have babies so close together!
How far along: 26 weeks 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 14 (I'll find out the official weight gain next week)
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans, long shirts, maternity shirts, long dresses
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Not so great this week. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I'm wide awake and stay up for at least 2 hours 
Food cravings: Still can't get enough sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Best moment(s) this week: Friend shower (photos below) and spending time with Nana
Worst moment(s) this week: My grandpa Jr. (your great grandpa) will have surgery tomorrow to remove a cancerous tumor, we will find out more information tomorrow
Miss Anything: Wine, and wearing normal clothes
Movement: Yes, except this week you were not as active. I think you had a growth spurt
Belly Button in or out: In...ish
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and a little nervous
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing this week
Looking forward to: Working more in the nursery (a few updated nursery photos below)

In Other News...
Daddy and Grandpa Baker at the Diaper Party (which was also Grandpa's 60th birthday!)

Center Pieces made by Abby

Cake made by Emily

Food was done by Mia and Emily

Tutu! 

Diaper cake


Nursery Update...
This weekend we got a new lamp, curtain rod and curtains. Nana also brought us this rocking chair. She used this for me when I was a baby! I will be painting it white and recovering it before you get here.

Curtains open, and of course Reece!

I have to end this post with a cute photo of Daddy and Reece...
It was a rainy Sunday, so while I worked in the nursery your daddy and Reece took advantage of the lazy weather and cuddled. You dad did take a break from his movie marathons to hang your curtains, then I continued to work in your room. I can't wait to finish your room and show take the final photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment