Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bump 24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13
Maternity clothes: BellaBand, maternity jeans, long shirts, and some maternity shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Great, I roll over a couple times a night and my belly feels heavy. I just prop it up on my body pillow and fall right back to sleep.
Food cravings: Sweets! M&Ms everyday after lunch
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Best moment(s) this week: Going to see some friends I have not seen in a while, your daddy and grandpa setting up the crib! Not wearing my heart monitor anymore!
Worst moment(s) this week: Learning I have Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT). I don't believe it's very serious. I meet with the cardiologist next week to discuss next steps. 
Miss Anything: Wine, beer, margaritas, mixed drinks...
Movement: Yes, and lots of it! I was laying on my side today and it felt like you were waiting to float down to my right side, then JUMP as hard as you could, then your head would hit the middle of my belly! You seem to kick on my right side.
Belly Button in or out: In, and SHALLOW!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been much better this week! Less grumpy days and more happy days!
Weekly Wisdom: Do yoga
Looking forward to: Our first shower is next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment