Monday, April 22, 2013

Letters to baby #17 - 100 day countdown!


Exactly 100 days from now is your expected due date (July 31)! 
In celebration of this special day your daddy wrote you a letter:

My sweet baby girl, your mother and I cannot wait for your arrival. The nursery is almost ready, we have started getting the house in order, and have started letting your big brother smell some of your belongings so your arrival is not too much of a surprise. We are both very excited to have you join our little family. It brings me joy to think of our lives together, and to watch you grow into the wonderful young lady I’m sure you will become. I pray that you come into this world strong and healthy, and that your mother and I are up to the challenge of raising you to be a loving, compassionate, and caring Christ follower. 

We both love you very very much,
Love Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment