Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Letters to baby #16

Either the oatmeal was expanding in my belly or last night you had a big growth spurt! You made my belly feel really TIGHT and my insides feel very CRAMPED this morning! I'm not at all upset with this new feeling, it's an adjustment AND a reminder that you're growing!

Last night while I was laying on the couch watching TV with your daddy, I put a cup of water on my belly so we could see just how active you were being. Your dad laughed when he saw how much the cup was wiggling! We also saw that my belly was a little lopsided at one point. I think you were poking your bottom up in the air! 

Every time I feel you kick and wiggle I am overcome with joy as to what a miracle you are and how incredibly blessed your dad and I are. You've already made such an impact on our little family and we haven't even kissed your sweet cheeks yet. I can't wait to see who you look like, what you sound like, who you act like (I hope you have my temper - shh don't tell your dad!) and what you will do that will make you - YOU! 

We love you so much baby girl
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment