Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bump 36 weeks!


How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 30+
Maternity clothes: Yes, although I can still squeeze into some "normal" clothes!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Very tiny one where my belly button piercing once was (don't EVER pierce your belly button! It's not cute, no matter how old you are. I was stupid.)
Sleep: Been a better week! I got to sleep past 9am Saturday AND Sunday!
Food cravings: Ice, ice water, peanut butter & grape jelly toast still
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Best moment(s) this week: Having Thursday off for the 4th of July - I cleaned the kitchen so my spring cleaning is almost done! We went to some friends for fireworks Thursday and Friday and officially celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going to Outback Saturday night!
Worst moment(s) this week: Feeling super swollen this week. 
Miss Anything: Lots
Movement: Yes!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood: Happy and nervous!
Weekly Wisdom: Prop your feet up as much as possible!
Symptoms: Very swollen and puffy, BHs are more frequent, I usually wake up with swollen and numb hands. I also wake up with a puffy face!
Looking forward to: Finishing up my spring cleaning. Having another ultrasound this week! Then doing your laundry (I wanted to wait until we OFFICIALLY know that you're a girl before we wash all your clothes!).

In Other News...

Kari made a very yummy mock-tail, it tasted a little like a margarita sans tequila :) We enjoyed our tasty drinks on the bird couch chatting and laughing the night away - like usual. I don't have the recipe but it was orange juice, grapefruit juice, frozen limeade, and ice all mixed together with a blender. 

Before our Outback date night...

No comments:

Post a Comment