Monday, July 15, 2013

Bump 37 Weeks!


How far along: 37 weeks & 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 29 (I lost a pound from the last visit!)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Have you started to show yet: Clearly this is a yes! (horizontal stripes don't hide this!)
Stretch marks: Still just the tiny one where my piercing was
Sleep: Doing better than I was a few weeks ago. I do get up at least once a night, the most I went this week was 3 times in one night. When I wake up my belly is in pain from being on my side for so long. I'll typically wake up with a big BH and nervous that I was squishing you all night!
Food cravings: Ice, ice water, peanut butter & grape jelly toast still and really loving Frosted Mini Wheat!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Best moment(s) this week: SEEING YOUR FACE! We had an ultrasound on Wednesday (because I was measuring small) and we got to see your face! You also opened and shut your mouth for us! Your daddy said he was disappointed we didn't get to see all of you but your too big now. We both think you're already the cutest baby we've ever seen! You weigh 6 lbs. 10 oz! I also enjoyed going on a picnic with your daddy! We got the carpets cleaned on Saturday so were trying to think of something fun to do while they dried. I did all of your laundry (newborn to 0-3 months) washed all your blankets and other washable baby stuff. I installed your carseat and packed your hospital bag! It was a busy weekend but I got a lot done and prepared for you. I also went to the pool 3 times this weekend. It was amazing.
Worst moment(s) this week: Being so slow when walking!
Miss Anything: Lots
Movement: Yes - you're a crazy girl!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood: Happy and nervous!
Weekly Wisdom: Go swimming as much as possible!
Symptoms: Pretty much the same as last week swollen and puffy, BHs are more frequent, I usually wake up with swollen and numb hands. I also wake up with a puffy face!
Looking forward to: Attempting to make you a few headbands and of course seeing your face in person and being able to kiss those chubby cheeks! 

In Other News...
Just look at your face...the most beautiful baby I've ever seen...

On our picnic





1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to meet you Ally Grace! When will you be here? I have finished your crocheted blankey and can't wait to cuddle with you! XOXO Nana

    ReplyDelete