Monday, July 1, 2013

Bump 35 weeks!


How far along: 35 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 30 (whoa mama!)
Maternity clothes: Yes, White shirt from Gap and I love my borrowed maternity shorts!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: For the most part it's been good. One night after my mid-night potty break I couldn't get back to sleep and moved to the guest room, I slept great! 
Food cravings: Ice, ice water, peanut butter & grape jelly toast - some mornings that's the only thing that will motivate me to get out of bed! And cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Best moment(s) this week: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH! Resting, going to your dad's softball game and chatting with Kari, finishing the nursery (I actually cried a little when I hung the last frame on the wall. I was happy to be done then realized you're almost here and got really nervous) and going to Nana and Papa Tom's (photos below)
Worst moment(s) this week: Feeling uncomfortable, not being able to catch my breath, feeling some cramps, and not being able to shop with Nana like I use to.
Miss Anything: Seeing my feet, sleeping on my belly, energy...yeah, I'm feeling a tad uncomfortable - but nothing major!
Movement: Yes, you're so busy!!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood: Happy and nervous!
Weekly Wisdom: Get a pedicure! But be careful they don't rub any pressure points. Most places will know not to, but make sure they know your pregnant before they start rubbing!
Symptoms: Swollen feet and fingers. Having a harder time breathing. Half way through my morning routine of getting ready my right hand will go a little tingly and numb, almost like it's fallen asleep. Heart burn (*Note to self* Don't eat 4 pieces of pizza when you're 8 months pregnant - it's not comfortable), tons of BHs! AND at the doctor today I found out I'm 1 cm dilated! When the doctor asked if I had any more questions after my exam, I so badly wanted to ask if I really had to give birth! I'm getting very nervous about labor!
Looking forward to: Finishing up my spring cleaning (didn't get to do that last week, due to lack of energy). Prepping your bottle washing station. Packing your bag (for the 4th official last time) packing my bag, putting the carseat in the car and I'm also excited to set up your cradle in our room! I'm praying I can get all of that done next week/weekend since you could come in 2 weeks!

In Other News...
We wanted to get to Carmel one last time before you arrive!
Friday night we had pizza on the front porch with Nana and Papa Tom.

Saturday Uncle Mark, Nana, Papa Tom and I went out to breakfast (your dad slept in). Then Nana and I got pedicures and went to Target. I got some maternity bras and a picture frame for your room that I'll have to paint. Then we went to Uncle Mark's for a cookout

They are trying to be serious

But your dad couldn't keep a straight face

Reece is exploring the broken fence

Uncle Mark manning the grill

Nana and I taking it easy

Reece cuddling with your dad and I

Sunday we took photos on the back deck and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon




No comments:

Post a Comment