Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bump 39 Weeks!


How far along: 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 34?
Maternity clothes: Yes
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Just the tiny one where my stupid piercing was
Sleep: I've been sleeping great except I'm up to two potty breaks a night
Food cravings: Lofthouse cookies! I wouldn't call it a craving, but I love my morning PB&J toast and my evening Frosted Mini Wheat snack!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all. 
Best moment(s) this week: Resting, 
Worst moment(s) this week: Waiting for you!
Miss Anything: Many things...shaving my legs without taking breaks to breath, putting lotion on my feet, my wedding rings, seeing my feet...
Movement: Yes, although not as much as usual. I think you're running out of room!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood: Happy and anxious
Weekly Wisdom: Yoga Ball, and give into a craving every now and then :)
Symptoms: Pretty much the same as last week swollen and puffy, BHs are more frequent, right hand it almost always a little numb, I wake up with numb and tingly hands every morning, lower back pain and cramps, possibly losing my mucus plug (lovely - I know).
Looking forward to: Meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment