Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bump 38 Weeks!



How far along: 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 31 (apparently I made up for the weight loss :))
Maternity clothes: Yes
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Still just the tiny one where my piercing was
Sleep: I've been sleeping great until my bathroom(s) breaks then go right back to sleep. I've been tempted to crawl to the bathroom a few times because my body aches when I first wake up...but then I think getting up from the floor would be harder than rolling out of bed so I suck it up and walk the 10 steps to the bathroom.
Food cravings: Same as the last few weeks, ice, ice water, peanut butter & grape jelly toast still and really loving Frosted Mini Wheat!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Best moment(s) this week: Resting, making you hair bows, going on a date with daddy (Jeff's Coney's), going to the pool, I spent a few hours prepping food and snacks for the week. 
Worst moment(s) this week: Just being patient waiting for you!
Miss Anything: Many things...
Movement: Yes
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood: Happy and anxious
Weekly Wisdom: Float in a pool...it's amazing and keep up the yoga ball!
Symptoms: Pretty much the same as last week swollen and puffy, BHs are more frequent, I usually wake up with swollen and numb hands. My hands feel like they are filled up water gloves. Pretty sexy. I've been having some cramps. I'm also ALMOST 2 cm!
Looking forward to: Meeting you!

In Other News...
I made you headbands! 



I made this one for you to wear when you and daddy watch the Cowboys!


No comments:

Post a Comment