Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's in my Hospital Bag

I just packed my hospital bag...Now what am I forgetting?!


1. Robe I don't mind getting dirty 2. Zip-up light jacket 3. Nursing Tank 4. 2 Nursing Bras 5. 2 Pairs of grip socks 6. 3 Pairs of granny panties 7. Bathroom bag 8. 2 Loose fitting comfy tops 9. Comfy shorts and sweats 10. Going home outfit - Black sweats and a white loose top


1. Shampoo/Conditioner 2. Bar soap 3. Face wash 4. Razor (just in case!) 5. #1 Favorite chap stick 6. Body and Face lotion 7. Deodorant 8. Lanolin 9. Contact case, contact solution and extra contacts 10. Mousse 11. Make-up remover 12. Extra hair ties and bobby pins 13. Lavender spray (for labor) 14. Prenatal vitamins 15. Q-tips 16. Toothbrush, floss and toothpaste 

Don't forget:
Glasses and glasses case
Night guard and case
Blow dryer, diffuser, straightener and hair brush
Make up
Camera and camera bag
Phone charger


No comments:

Post a Comment