Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bump 15 weeks


How far along: 15 weeks & ? days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 (120 to 130 - yikes!)
Maternity clothes: BellaBand and loose long shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Very tiny bump, but a few people have noticed!!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Great, still having strange dreams though
Food cravings: Not really, just random things here and there (wavy chips with ranch dip) but I can function if I don't eat them asap!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing at all - I oddly feel back to normal!
Best moment(s) this week: Going on a date with my husband! (Outback, and I ate EVERYTHING!)
Miss Anything: Nope
Movement: I keep thinking I feel little flutters here and there - but I'm not sure if it's gas or my imagination! The movements are random and low so I think it's baby!!
Gender prediction: Boy/Girl I'm really not sure! I'm leaning more towards a girl lately...
Belly Button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Generally happy. But I've had a few moments here and there where I feel depressed. I'm really hoping this passes once the sun starts to shine! I get this way every winter. 
Weekly Wisdom: Even if you don't feel pregnant - you still are! Keep drinking lots of water and stick to your early bedtime routine. You'll be sorry if you miss out on sleep (it took all week to feel normal again after staying up late watching the super bowl)
Looking forward to: Reading to you next week! I've read that at week 16 your eardrums will be developing (or developed)! I'm so excited to read you books from my childhood AND (hopefully) talk daddy into letting me buy you a few books that HE can read to you! He will probably pick Dr. Seuss books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment