Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Letters to baby # 10

My sweet baby,
I had my second doctor appointment Monday and you're very healthy! My blood pressure, heart rate and weight is normal and healthy. The doctor is not worried about my health at all. She also does not seem to be worried about you. I got to hear your heartbeat and it sounded very strong and LOUD! Your heart rate was 150. Your daddy and I go to our gender ultrasound in just 3 weeks! That's one week sooner than we were thinking!

At this appointment I:
1. Waited a while in the waiting room
2. Got my weight
3. Got my blood pressure
4. Had an opportunity to ask the nurse questions
5. Gave a urine sample
6. Waited for the doctor
7. Talked and asked the doctor questions
8. Climbed up on the table
9. Listened to your heartbeat!
10. Continued talking to the doctor
11. Checked out and scheduled my next appointment!

All in all it took about 1 hour of waiting and being examined. It was a very simple and fast check up. Your daddy didn't go with me because it was very quick and he works too far away to take off work. He will be there at the next appointment through! We are getting excited to find out if you're our little girl or boy and share the news with all our family and friends!

I love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment