Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Letters to baby #9

My baby
You are 15 weeks old today and are the size of an orange! Even though you're still so little you're making mommy feel bigger and bigger everyday! I am so happy though - I love my ever growing belly. My best friend, Kari, came over last night and said that I actually look pregnant! I asked if I no longer look "chubby" and she laughed and said yea - you have a pregnant belly now!

I thought I felt you kick the other night. I was busy around the house and finally sat down for the night. I felt this very tiny flutter, almost like a little butterfly wing tickel the inside of my belly. I had the same feelings on and off today at work. I'm not sure if it's gas, my imagination, or if I can actually feel you stretching and practicing your kicks and punches! I'm so excited to feel you kick and know without a doubt that it's your little foot! It will be even more exciting when daddy can put his hand on my belly and feel you moving.

Everything about this pregnancy has been so incredibly amazing and unique. I'm not the first (or the last) mama to say that it's such an indescribable the wonderful feeling knowing there is life growing inside me and that this life came from two people who have an amazing amount of love for one another.

I love you baby and anytime you want to kick...go for it!
(I know I'll regret that request in about 15 weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment