Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dreams - a potty break

Your dad and I were at David and Emily's house (not really). I was trying to find a bathroom so I could get in the shower and pee?! (Strange - I know - but it's a dream, and a pregnancy dream at that!) I finally found a bathroom umm shower and squatted down to pee. While I was going potty I noticed that the ground to the shower had been removed and I was actually peeing into the basement. Reece came in the bathroom and so did Emily. I left the bathroom mad because I didn't have privacy to finish going to the bathroom. I went outside and ended up in an alleyway under a busy highway. So I squatted down to pee again and saw a kid riding his bike who looked like he was going to hurt me. As he drove up closer to me I was trying to get Reece's attention to run inside.

I woke up.

Then contemplated what I would have done in that situation if it was real. Would I save Reece or let him fend and save my own life?

I'm just glad I never peed the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! You always had some vivid crazy dreams! I wonder what it means?

    ReplyDelete