Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bump Week 14


How far along: 14 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 8 (120 to 128)  
Maternity clothes: Belly band and longer shirts
Have you started to show yet: With tight fitting shirts or sweaters
Stretch marks: Nope -  I need to use some type of cream. Not sure what to get though
Sleep: Great except weird dreams and potty breaks at 3 am
Food cravings: None this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 
Best moment(s) this week: Getting book shelves for the nursery AND after the 4th or 5th coworker asking "how are you doing?" or "you doing ok today?" I finally said "I feel great - do I look sick or bad today!?" My coworker kindly said "you look great! I'll tell you why everyone is saying that, you are actually starting to look pregnant! Before I would not have noticed, but today, I could tell!" I'm not sure if he was trying to take his foot out of his mouth, but it certainly was flattering, and I took it as a compliment. 
Worst moment this week: Finding out a close friend of mine had a miscarriage
Miss Anything: Not really
Movement: No (I'm reading that I should feel movement in about 2-4 weeks!)
Gender prediction: Boy???
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: When you're tired...go to sleep!
Looking forward to: Starting to have a bigger bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment