Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bump 16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 (120 to 130)
Maternity clothes: BellaBand and loose long shirts
Have you started to show yet: Yes! A few people at work have said that I finally look pregnant!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: OK until I go to the bathroom and then I'm up for 2 hours or so
Food cravings: Nothing this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Best moment(s) this week: Getting flowers from my husband for Valentine's day! AND feeling you kick on my hand!
Worst moment(s) this week: Finding out another one of my friends lost her baby
Miss Anything: Nope
Movement: Yes, very little flutters here and there!
Gender prediction: Boy/Girl I'm really not sure! I'm leaning more towards a girl lately...
Belly Button in or out: In - it's beginning to flatten out a bit
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: It's OK to clean the house, but make sure your fluids are up and you take breaks often.
Looking forward to: Feeling more kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment