Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bump 27 Weeks


How far along: 27 weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 14 (I'll find out the official weight gain Monday!)
Maternity clothes: Yes, I can't really wear my normal clothes anymore unless they were big on me to begin with or are maxi dresses
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Been OK this week. I've been eating a snack before which helps me sleep through the night and not wake up hungry.
Food cravings: Still can't get enough sweets. I'm trying to eat more veggies, which was never a problem pre-pregnancy. I'm praying that if you can taste what I'm eating, you (hopefully) enjoy veggies! I'm worried you'll be a picky eater, but your daddy reasures me that if you're going to be picky - you won't eat! AND your daddy and I are not picky eaters, so you won't see us turn away food and we'll set a good example to you that way.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Best moment(s) this week: Starting the third trimester 
Worst moment(s) this week: Starting the third trimester - I LOVED the second trimester and am already experiencing lower back pain. My body has been like clock work with trimester transitions. Sunday and Monday my lower back was in lots of pain and Monday I was cramping before bed. 
Miss Anything: Take a guess
Movement: Yes! And I still touch my belly every time you kick, I love this feeling!
Belly Button in or out: Half out!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Get a yoga ball!
Looking forward to: Working on the rocking chair

In Other News...

Hello third trimester & Goodbye comfortable back!
My co-worker, Lyndsay, and I are just a week apart, we are also both having girls.


I cleaned the windows - inside and out. I actually really enjoy cleaning our windows. The secret is cleaning them with a squeegee! (I think it helps having a smaller house!) 
If you look close you can see Reece's face in the lower left hand side of the door. That's his favorite spot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment