Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Offensive Comment #3

I should start this post by saying if any of my co-workers are reading this they would know exactly who I'm referencing as "co-worker" in this conversation and they would not at all be shocked by his their rude comment:

Co-worker opens the door for me as I waddle gracefully walk down the hall.

Co-worker: Here let me get that for you
Me: Oh, thanks!
Co-worker: Man (looks me over) you're getting (hand gestures width wise as to say "big and fat") you're getting ready to do this thing.
Me: gee thanks
Co-worker: You're getting, you're legs are getting nice and swollen
Me: Oh wow. Thanks. Please continue with this. Keep going.
Co-worker: Well, I just noticed it, you're legs are getting big!
Me: Well thank you, you're really boosting my self esteem...
Co-worker: When is the date again?
Me: July 31
Co-worker: Holy smokes, are you sure it's not June 1st
Me: Ok stop talking. You're not my favorite anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment