Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bump 29 Weeks



How far along: 29 weeks & 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 19+
Maternity clothes: Yes or leggins and loose shirts (outfit above)
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleep has been a little better this week, but still not that great.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Best moment(s) this week: I got to catch up with a friend that I used to work with, then your dad took my on a surprise date night (back to the same restaurant). M
y friend, Meghan, having her baby - Elise! When I held Elsie, you were kicking her! Going to Michigan to see some of the family (photos below), and your dad volunteering to rub my neck because my head hurt and I didn't feel well. I was so happy he asked me when he did because I was laying on the couch not feeling well and starting to think about labor then feeling very anxious about it. Your dad is pretty awesome!
Worst moment(s) this week: Been having cramps in the evenings and starting to slow down again
Miss Anything: A nice cold beer on the back patio
Movement: Yes! You're a little acrobat! Your dad and Nana got to feel some of your big moves!
Belly Button in or out: Half out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and starting to feel nervous about labor.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing this week
Symptoms: My feet are starting to swell a little, I'm feeling out of breath sooner than usual. I'm pretty sure braxton hicks have started and I have been having some minor cramping in the evenings. 
Looking forward to: Another family shower next weekend! Hopefully getting bins for your closet.

In Other News...

I started to paint your chair! I washed the chair really well a week ago, then spray painted it Monday and Tuesday. When I put the second coat on Tuesday some areas of the chair started to wrinkle. I'm not sure what the cause was (humidity, the paint from Monday had not dried all the way or something else). I sanded some of those areas down and I think I will paint the remainder of the chair using leftover white paint from your room.


We went to Michigan to see your cousin Ian's last performance with Company C. He is not having a graduation party so this was kind of our family celebration. It was nice to get up to Chelsea since it had been a few years since your dad and I last went up there.















No comments:

Post a Comment