Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bump 30 Weeks!


How far along: 30 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 21 (ugh, why did I ever think this was a good question to ask myself every week?!)
Maternity clothes: Yes or leggins and loose shirts, my sleep/comfy shirts are becoming VERY tight around my belly. I swear my shirts are shrinking ;) 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Eh not bad, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable when laying down, rolling over and sleeping in.
Food cravings: Nope, everything is sounding good (hmm...maybe I can't blame those 21 lbs. ALL on you?!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all!
Best moment(s) this week: Working on your chair. Not that I really enjoyed it, but I'm happy that project is getting closer to completion! I ran into a few bumps along the way, but it's looking good! I'm also soaking up alone time with your dad and I think he is too. We've become so much closer these past few weeks and are savoring our last few weeks of alone time. It's hard to explain but I really think that both your dad and I have learned to appreciate each other a lot more. Our conversations are more undistracted and intentional and we've been laughing together a lot more. We're also getting very excited to meet you! We went on another date Friday night! I also had my last baby shower with my side of the family. I was a little sad that all the festivities and celebrations are now over but that just means you're almost here and we can celebrate your arrival WITH you very soon!! Papa Tom and your daddy hung the bookshelves this weekend.
Worst moment(s) this week: Nothing really comes to mind, besides feeling a little more crowded in my belly, but that's not anything I would say is bad - you're getting so big and strong!
Miss Anything: one. guess.
Movement: Yes!
Belly Button in or out: Out (a friend called me out on this one. Only half of my odd shaped belly button is out, but you can clearly see that something is out - so we're going with OUT!)
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and antsy to finish the nursery!
Weekly Wisdom: Use a heating pad on your back to help with the aches and pains. Then stretch.
Symptoms: Right in between my shoulder blades is really hurting, like it needs to crack. I won't go into details but panty liners have become a daily accessory of mine. 
Looking forward to: Finishing your chair and bedskirt. Putting away all the shower gifts. AND escaping with your daddy!!! 

In Other News...

Tuesday we had an impromptu cookout with some friends

Baby shower





















Cookout Silvis
I didn't take any other pictures but your dad and cousin playing with air soft guns...


No comments:

Post a Comment