Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bump 28 Weeks

Happy Mothers Day!
How far along: 28 weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 19 (holy moly!)
Maternity clothes: Yes, I can't really wear my normal clothes anymore unless they were big on me to begin with or are maxi dresses
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Boo. Sleeping has NOT been good this week. I'll wake up hungry or just wired and start to feel anxious about getting the nursery and house clean. 
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. Just enjoying my sweets. Thank you Lord - I passed my glucose test!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not a thing.
Best moment(s) this week: Surprise Bunco baby shower (pictures to come), Celebrating Mothers day for the frist time, and starting the third trimester. 
Worst moment(s) this week: Not sleeping well, and being moody because of it. Nesting has set in but I've been so busy and tired that I can't do anything once I'm home. 
Miss Anything: Just my usual!
Movement: Yes! You have been moving a LOT this week and I love it! (Except when I'm trying to go to sleep!)
Belly Button in or out: Half out!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I've been grumpy because of the lack of sleep, but there is an underline joy that is still there.
Weekly Wisdom: Stretch on the yoga ball

Symptoms: For the last few weeks my feet have been really achy. Now my hips are a little sore - must be getting wider! Also, at about week 20 I noticed my vision started to get worse. I have bad vision to begin with but things are more blurry for me. I hear this gets better after pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Working on the rocking chair (I didn't have a chance this weekend. It was either raining or too windy and cold)

In Other News...


We spent Saturday looking for patio furniture pads, umbrella stand and umbrella. We found some and were very please with the "grown-up" backyard!

  Celebrated Mothers Day
I got these flowers from your Grandma Baker!


I got this bracelet from your Aunt Megan. She got it in Sichwan Province, China

 This was from your daddy (I picked it out). It has your name on it and a Mother Of Pearl. Later we can add your birth stone. Since you're due on July 31, we didn't want to get your birth stone since you might be here in August!

Bunco Party
Bellies
 Bunco Group
Opening the gifts
 Cute outfits!
The Mamas

An umbrella stroller

 An adorable newborn outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment